“Chocolate is far more than a food. It is an invitation to life, disguised as a warm brown bar . It’s a trumpet call or a gentle rousing hand on your shoulder…Chocolat is an experience, an offer, a rite of passage, a good excuse to get together.”
- So You Think You Know The History of Chocolate? foodmaven.io/thechocolateli… via @DiscoverChoc 1 hour ago
- Heeft onlangs een foto geplaatst instagram.com/p/B0QcpPKonJj/… 7 hours ago
- Nieuw @chocofondeur home delivered #delivered # @ Kortrijk instagram.com/p/B0QcoJqImzA/… 7 hours ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
TagsAfrica Akesson's Amma Amsterdam artisanal Bahia beans bean to bar Belgium Brazil cabosse cacao chocolade chocolate Cocoa cocoabeans cocoapod cocoapods Cocoa tree Colombia culture deforestation direct trade Dominican Republic duurzaam Ecuador El Pedregal environment Equateur event fairtrade Fair Trade farmers Felchlin fermentation fermenting flavor food Forastero fèves gezondheid Ghana Grenada health history industrial Ivory Coast knowledge Kortrijk Madagascar Marou Max Havelaar Mexico organic origin Original Beans Pacari people Peru Plantation profit rainforest regenwoud République Dominicaine sustainability Sustainable sustainable cocoa Taza The Grenada Chocolate Company tree Trinitario UTZ Certfied Venezuela. Vercruysse wine
Top Posts & Pages
- Chocolate and the Tejate - Drink of the Gods
- A bit about the Wellington Chocolate Factory | The Wellington Chocolate Voyage
- The Art of Chocolate. From the Finest Cocoa to Exquisite Chocolate. part 7
- Fortunato No. 4 is made from prized Pure Naçional cacao beans.
- Ask a Sommelier: Can You Pair Wine and Chocolate? | Serious Eats: Drinks
Copyright…If you have copyright to any of the media I post here, please email me and I will remove it.