In the future, Maura envisions having better living conditions, expanding more into farming, getting her children to work more on her farm, and, if some of her children so choose, providing them with an education, or, if not, she would love to see her sons become cacao farmers.
- The color of cocoa pods are very interesting.
- These food products are the main source of thiamine in the average diet, so it’s not surprising that many gluten-intolerant people are thiamine deficient.
- Slimmers usually cut it from their diets…
- Achieving a consistent fermentation …
- Chocolade is gezond, maar dan wel de pure chocolade én in combinatie met sport
- Follow @chocofondeur
TagsAkesson's Amma Amsterdam artisanal Bahia beans bean to bar Belgium Brazil cabosse cacao chocolade chocolate Cocoa cocoabeans cocoapod cocoapods Cocoa tree Colombia criollo culture Daintree Dominican Republic Ecuador El Pedregal Equateur event fairtrade Fair Trade farmers Felchlin fermentation food Forastero forest fèves gezondheid Ghana Grenada Hawai health history Ivory Coast knowledge Kortrijk Madagascar Madre Marou Max Havelaar Mexico organic origin Original Beans Pacari pastry people planet Plantation profit rainforest regenwoud research République Dominicaine sugar sustainability Sustainable sustainable cocoa séchage Taza The Grenada Chocolate Company Trinitario UTZ Certfied Venezuela. Vercruysse Vietnam
Top Posts & Pages
Copyright…If you have copyright to any of the media I post here, please email me and I will remove it.