- After a Piece of Chocolate
- Life is nothing without passion. Ours is chocolate.
- The amazing thing about a Nacional plantation is that you have a history when you walk in one.
- “An exceedingly rare ‘Acriollado’ type of cacao found in one impoverished and isolated area of Ecuador…
- The secret of why we like to eat chocolate.
- Gateaux of this weekend: maracaibo chocolate, gianduja and hazelnutcremeux @chocofondeur… instagram.com/p/BSDtDVChOG4/ 2 hours ago
- fb.me/68Cc6iQCN 1 day ago
- After a Piece of Chocolate whydowelovechocolate.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/aft… via @chocofondeur 3 days ago
TagsAkesson's Amma Amsterdam artisanal Bahia Banus beans Belgium Bonnat Brazil cabosse cacao Casa Luker chocolade chocolate Cocoa cocoabeans cocoapod cocoapods Cocoa tree Colombia criollo culture Daintree Dominican Republic Ecuador El Pedregal Equateur event fairtrade Fair Trade farmers Felchlin fermentation Forastero forest fèves gezondheid Ghana Grenada Hawai history Ivory Coast knowledge Kortrijk Madagascar Madre Marou Max Havelaar Mexico Nahua organic origin Original Beans Pacari people planet Plantation Pralus profit rainforest République Dominicaine sugar sustainability Sustainable sustainable cocoa séchage Taza The Grenada Chocolate Company tree Trinitario UTZ Certfied Venezuela. Vercruysse Vietnam
Top Posts & Pages
Copyright…If you have copyright to any of the media I post here, please email me and I will remove it.